Intern with THO in the Spring of 2019, Washington, D.C.
THO’s internship program is rooted in providing students and recent graduates an opportunity for real-world work. Our interns contribute to a large list of projects undertaken by THO’s staff and they’re rewarded by countless opportunities to engage with other non-profit organizations, think thanks and government administrations, amongst others. THO’s internships are on a rolling basis and availability is based on projects and needs of the organization. THO’s interns will be placed in the following departments; communications, outreach, partnership and event coordination. Interns are expected to work minimum 15 hour pers week, the interhsip is unpaid.
- Assist THO staff in the implementation of communications, advocacy, outreach, and special projects
- Help research on current news, foreign relations, and special projects
- Support communication through database management and webpage updates
- Assist in researching material for use on social media platforms
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to handle multiple projects on a daily basis
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in U.S.-Turkey relations
How To Apply:
Please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Elvir Klempic | Executive Director, THO
- Cover letter
- Brief writing sample